Coffee Workshop Slot: 25th April (sale starts 4/4)
2 tickets for $100 (U.P $200)
Online sale starts 4th April, 12pm till 8th April, 12pm
Note: Please look at the workshop dates (indicated on the visual) before purchasing. Each purchase is for 2 tickets to the Coffee Workshop
This Coffee Workshop is structured for coffee enthusiasts to explore the origin of coffee beans and various techniques, to produce the perfect cup of coffee.
You will be exposed to a comprehensive hands-on overview of the synchronicity of the hand technique in brewing and the coffee’s roasting profile, and its influence to the final cup’s tasting profile.
The Coffee Workshop covers:
- Introduction to Coffee Beans
- Introduction to hand-pouring with filter coffee and French Press
- Industry standard hand technique in brewing; using the right coffee profile and the right grind size
The Workshop will also include:
- A gift bag of 150grams coffee beans for each of you to take home
- A serving of Churros each to enjoy at the end of the class
Terms & Conditions
1. Each purchase is for 2 tickets to Coffee Workshop
2. This promotion is only valid for the date of workshop purchased
3. This promotion is valid for one-time use and is not cash redeemable
4. Please note that the receipt (sent in your email) is to be presented to our barista
5. This workshop will be held at Chimichanga Little India, 36 Dunlop Street and will begin at 3pm on the date you have purchased for
Note: You will not be sent a physical voucher by mail. We will send an email on 9th April to those who have purchased this deal.